Hello, hot Houstonians! I’ll be doing my first official book signing tomorrow, Tuesday, June 11th, at Brazos Bookstore (2421 Bissonnet St., 77005) at 7:00 PM. It’ll be preceded by slots casino a short talk and a Q&A—whatever question you have, bring it on. 🙂 Please come out and support your local indie bookstore. Hope to “see” you there! xoxo

Article Tags : , , ,

1. J. Dent says:

I wish I could be there. I'd love to get my copy signed by you. But, I'm not a hot Houstonian, I'm a hot Missourian, with no way to get down there. But maybe someday I'll get down there, or you'll get up here – not that we have a lot of unique eateries around my neck of the woods.

Anyway, congrats on this. I've been working on some meal ideas with the book for this week, so now it's just a matter of getting all the ingredients and/or gear.

2. J. Wang says:

Hi Christine, I wasn't able to attend this, and I'm really sad I missed it! Will you have another such event anytime in the future? I'll be in Houston for quite a while…

3. M. Brown says:

Christine,
    PLEASE tell us when you will be in any areas of Southeastern Michigan; my daughter has your cookbook and would be ecstatic to meet you and get her copy of your cookbook signed.

There are currently no plans to be in that area, but you can be sure I'd blast my social media. 🙂

4. PSW says:

Any plans to another one in Houston – we were out of town last time & would love to be there for the next!!

5. Christine Ha says:

Thanks for the support!

6. Very well-written. Enjoyed the forward by Gordon Ramsey. Christine's comments about the recipes sound just like her and really add to the book. She shares family recipes, a few Master Chef challenge recipes and then American favorites like spaghetti & meatballs, meatloaf and then dessert. I'm eager to try her recipes

7. People prefer eating healthy food so that it helps them to stay slim and fit. Therefore, the recipe writers like adding low-calorie dishes in their books.