I got my advanced copy in the mail recently, and I sniffed the pages for, like, four minutes. No, it’s not a scratch-’n-sniff cookbook (though that is not a bad idea); as a lover of books, I just like to smell the new pages. I can’t wait for all of you to have your own copy in your hands. My hope is you’ll enjoy both reading and cooking from it. Pre-order your own copy of Recipes from My Home Kitchen today.

Article Tags : , ,

1. Teri says:

Done!!! Looking forward to receiving it and reading the recipes.

I was so impressed with you during the competition. You smell the pages…I leaf through a cookbook and get inspired. I am sure this will be a great addition to my cookbook collection. I just wonder which recipe will be my first…tho not the last…to fix.

2. J. Dent says:

The smile on your face really says it all. I've been looking forward to this ever since you took home the win on MasterChef. I'm still glad you won. You put in so much, and I'd say we're all still happy about it. This would be the first cookbook we've ever gotten from a MasterChef, so I'm really excited for it too. If the recipes inside are anything like your recipes on this blog, (that chicken curry is still a big-time hit around here) I know I'll enjoy cooking them too, and knowing what you can do, I don't doubt it one bit.

I look forward to picking up my copy, and sniffing the pages myself. 🙂

Yay! You'll have to let me know what you think of the recipes.

• J. Dent says:

I will. Promise, and it's looking way more promising now. I just had your cookbook pre-ordered. A bit late in the doing, but I'm usually late with everything.

3. Eats Meets West says:

Hello Christine 🙂 !

Congratulations on your new cookbook! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and test it out. I've never really tried Asian-inspired cooking (aside from takeout-style, which doesn't really count), so I'm really looking forward to trying the recipes from your home kitchen out. I'm drooling in anticipation, hehe.

I love the smell of new books too. It also probably wouldn't be a bad idea to make and patent eau de new books either. There is just something so tempting about new books – it's almost like a canvas waiting to be painted (but rest assured, I will save your cookbook from those sneaky little oil splatters).

I hope you have fun promoting your cookbook, and if you get the chance to come to Toronto for your book signing, I'll be sure to be there 🙂
    ~Eats Meets West

4. Mike w. says:

You releasing on ibooks?

5. JenGetMahSwagOn says:

I love the colour of your hair, Christine! Such a bright and vibrant colour, just like the pink on my highlighter <3

6. PINO says:

I just preorder your book, thanks

7. Roshaida says:

Hi Christine. Just bought your cookbook from the bookstore. This is my first ever cookbook that I bought or possess, and there is no better way to start than you have your cookbook. Though I don't have much time for cooking, I will definitely try out some of the dishes (they look amazing by the way).