The year is coming to a close. It’s been a wild 2012 for me, that’s for sure. And I’m sure 2012 has been a memorable year for many of you, too. Here is a 6-minute video documenting the events of 2012, and I’m happy and humbled to be a part of the momentous declaration. (Keep your eyes peeled, and you’ll catch a glimpse of me towards the end.) Thanks to Alphons who originally posted a link to this video on my MasterChef Facebook page.
Some things I’d like to accomplish in 2013:
- Publish my cookbook (to be released in May).
- Finish at least one draft of my memoir.
- Finally graduate and get that Master of Fine Arts I’ve been working so hard toward.
- Improve my snowboarding skills so that I can board down the greens with minimal assistance, I.e. Only oral guidance. (More on this soon.)
- Move forward with plans of opening an establishment, I.e. Gastropub or ice cream shop.
- Travel to a new country I’ve never been to before.
- Shrink my beer pooch.
- Improve my Braille reading speed.
What are your goals for 2013?
I hope 2013 is filled with much joy, success, health, faith, hope, and love for all of you. Happy holidays from me to you. xoxo