Find my MasterChef alter ego on Facebook and Twitter

It’s all happening so fast, I can barely breathe. Many told me it would be crazy, a roller coaster, that my life would get turned upside down; but my small nugget of a head couldn’t wrap itself around the magnitude of this show. And it’s supposedly only the beginning. I’ve been getting some awesome fan mail that makes it all worthwhile: “You are the most amazing person I’ve ever heard of in life or TV…if I ever met you, I’d embrace you and weep” to “I’d like to write a children’s book with you as a character.” Wow wow wee wow.

The social media has gone through the roof too. After the first night’s premiere (which I believe you can watch on Hulu the day after they’ve aired), my Twitter more than doubled in followers and my Facebook crashed due to high-volume traffic. It’s all a little bizarre—okay, a lot of bizarre—but I’m enjoying the whole bizarreness of it and trying to make sure I stay grounded and humble through it all. Mostly, I hope to use this entire experience to have a positive impact on this world.

Sorry that I haven’t been posting recipes. But, seriously, I barely have time to cook, let alone write or blog. In the meantime, please “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter for all things “MasterChef.”

You can post all things food or MasterChef related and keep up with the latest goings-on in the MasterChef kitchen through these avenues. Thanks for the support, keep watching to see how far I make it, and spread the word.

“MasterChef” airs on Monday and Tuesday nights at 9/8 PM CDT on FOX.

Article Tags :

1. Christine says:

Hi Caroline, thanks for the warm words and support! And thanks for bringing my attention to the dead link–I guess my blogging skills are a little rusty. Should be fixed. 🙂

2. Eleanor says:

Hi Christine, Another new fan here. I just thought you might like to know that you have a fanbase over at the social site Reddit. Someone posted a video of your first time on Masterchef and to date it has 432 comments: http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/uygu5/onl… The author of the post is not the only one who cried at it!

You won't need to win Masterchef to do whatever you want but I sincerely hope you do regardless. Your husband also deserves credit for being so supportive.

Best of luck!

3. Nekonron says:

Another instant fan here 😀

Hoping that you go far and even win the MasterChef title! It's so frustrating that we have to slowly wait for each episode! >.<

4. Zenon says:

Hi Christine! I'm from the Philippines, First time i saw you on TV, i was like mind-blown. I teared like a sissy (a good kind of sissy 😉 ) And there, I'm an instant fan of yours. Pursued to to watch this new season of Master Chef because of you. You are such an inspiration to all. Please keep on fighting the good fight! We believe in you Christine! 🙂

5. Jesse Carter says:

Hi Christine, I am a big fan of yours and love watching you on MC3! I was just curious though, how do not not ever get burned or hurt yourself?

6. I just have to let you know Christine that you are my hero, please keep doing what you do because you are an inspiration to me and a lot of the Vietnamese/Americans out here in Southern California!

7. Debra Nixon says:

Christine,
    I too have a love for cooking great nutritional foods and have a renewed passion for cooking. I would love to meet with you and have dinner some time. Let me know if your coming to Florida. You Are An Inspiration To All Who Have Had To Overcome Diversities To Succeed. Congrats On Your Master Chef Title & Girl… Keep On Cooking…Look forward to following you into the Future Christine.

8. Shawn says:

I appreciate your comment Scrapz.. 🙂

9. I bet they can find a chef immediatley because the show is good.

10. Christine Bautista says:

Hi Christine! I know it's way to late for me to be a fan. I just got to watch these on youtube after I saw you featured on Facebook. Fairly, while what was being featured was actually the episode when you made an apple pie, I did not watch it in full. What I did was I started from the first episode of the season so that I could see for myself how you started. So many times, I said you had a huge advantage over your competition for being sightless… because you made use of your other senses in a higher state. Christine, you're human… flaws and fame… but you earned my respect. RESPECT. Despite the editing, I cried with all of you, laughed with all of you and held my breath many times. Hoping that the world of the culinary arts brings us together, you with the wok… me with the plate!